The Granary is on the right
This restored granary in Rhewl, near Ruthin offers very comfortable accommodation and retains much of its original charm.
Rooms include a bedroom on the ground floor with 1 double bed, vanity unit, shaver point and walk in wardrobe. The shower room contains a shower, wash basin and toilet. Splendid views are a plus point in the lounge on the first floor which has a sofa bed, chairs, TV and electric fire.
The kitchen/dining area has a table and chairs for 4, a washing machine, ironing facilities, electric cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster and ample crockery. A cot and high chair are also available.
Storage heaters and bed linen are inclusive with table and chairs in the garden for eating out. Sorry no pets. Towels and tea towels included. Free Wifi. Strictly no electric car charging from property.
Ample parking. Ideal for a romantic break.
The Granary Access Statement
- Enter via a large gate into the farm yard. The yard is concreted, uneven in places.
- Parking spaces are allocated on the yard 2 metres from the front door.
- There are two steps up into the Granary and access is via a 8oomm wide door.
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
- The bathroom contains step-in shower and standard size sink and toilet.
- Upstairs is accessed via a staircase of 13 Stairs into open plan living and kitchen area.
- Kitchen has work surfaces at standard height and a standard height hob and oven.
- T.V. and video with remote control.
- Service dogs welcome.
- Public transport in village 1 mile. Full mobile coverage . Owner living on site.
- Garden is accessed along an even sloped concrete path and through a gate 1200mm wide, onto a level lawned area.